Join us on Facebook:
Christian art inspired Bible Study
I Will Carry You -
Deborah Ann Belka
When you’re feeling over burdened, and the answers are far and few when your troubles cause you to fall I will carry you ~
When you’re feeling overwhelmed, and you don’t know what more to do when your worries take you to your knees I will carry you ~
When you’re beaten up and broken, and you have no one else to turn to When your anguish causes you to faint I will carry you ~
When your life becomes unraveled, and everything seems to be askew when your cares cause you to collapse I will carry you ~
When you’re tired and oppressed, and another day. you can’t make through when your agony causes you to cave in I will carry you ~
Copyright 2012 Deborah Ann Belka
- Have you ever had a time in your life when you felt so overwhelmed that it was almost impossible for you to move forward? Will you share that time?
- Did you have anyone in your life that you could lean on or depend on to help you? Tell us about that person.
- How does it help during these dark times of our lives to know that we have someone that cares about us?
- Have you ever been the person that someone else depended on during one of these trying times? What do you remember most about that time?
- Is it difficult to be the one that someone else relies on? Why or why not?
- Would it help during those hard times if we could actually see God carrying us? Why or why not?
- Since God is truly carrying us, why do you think it is so difficult for us to FEEL His presence?